Updates on my stories!

Dear readers,

This post is to inform you about my stories I have up and such and to be nice I'm going to throw in some stories I love to read and get excited about when they're updated. ^.^

To begin, I currently have three stories I am very actively writing.

Hold Tight to Your Vampire (sequal to 'Dance in the Dark')

A Homeschooled Witch, Living with the Akatsuki, and Sneaking Around with Draco Malfoy. (that's obvious by the title. hahaa.)

And my latest creation...

Things I'll Never Say. (another Draco Malfoy story but I warn you, I'm at a sad part at the moment.)

Those three listed above (and nicely coloured, haha) are my most active.

If you know my Damon Salvatore series starting with I Make Them Good Girls Go Bad, you will want to check out that one. But I reccomend reading I Make Them Good Girls Go Bad and Dance in the Dark first.

If you like Draco Malfoy stories, check out the other two. The first being a dramatic comedy with the plot being my friend Lauren's ideas, the second being dramatic, comedic (yeah I think that's a word..haha), and romantic. It's like a soap opera.

Okay, now some stories I am in love with;;

Nightmare by Ashiee Ivashkov. (though we both reccomend you read the first one;; Animal I have become first.) Check that one out if you enjoy Damon Salvatore-Twilight drama with Jacob, Damon, and oh yeah, Nessie in the middle!

Hearts for the Heartless by skitzophrenia. (though you should really read Souls To Steal first.) Check this one out if you love a good Draco Malfoy story like myself. ^.^ This one will have you on the edge of your seat just wondering what happens! Believe me. Hahaa.

Vampire Boy Academy by BionicHearts; (she has begun to redo or 'revamp' the story as she calls it and it's wicked.) Be sure to read this if you wanna know what happens when a girl who loves to kick ass gets stuck in not only an all boys school, but an all vampire boys school. Hello new sex toy much? Hahaa.

Spellbound by xrawrrr8grrlx. (although she isn't updating until Aug. 7 due to a trip to NY, check out the 3o chapters she has up now!) Clearly I love Draco Malfoy stories so if you like them too, definetly check this out.

Okay, there are several more because there's so many damn good writers on this site but I'll leave it at that.

I love comments on my stories so be sure to do so!

I thought I'd post this to let my readers know what stories I am currently working on and such if you like any others besides that three, than make and effort to make me update!

Some of them, I could really use some ideas for...

I suppose that's it for now everyone.

Comment my stories&&check out the ones I posted here!

~Kayla, Kat, Nikki, whatever you would care to call me(:
August 4th, 2010 at 11:39pm