Well, this sucks. (Questions and Comment swap~)

Finally, I'm getting a day off from school. But, instead of spending the day hanging out with my best friend, I have to stay at home alone, bored out of my mind. And the only reason is my friend's other friend, who hates me. I literally cannot hang out with my best friend sometimes, because this other girl hates me so much. For no reason. I've honestly barely ever talked to her, and she has no reason to hate me. I don't know what I could've done to make her dislike me so much.

Anyways, yeah. I'm basically being a complainy, mopey teen today.

But, good news- my partner in Spanish is a super hot senior boy! :D We gossiped about hating Twilight today and he's just really cute and stuff and yeah. /teenage girlyness.

Questions-

1. Is there someone in your life that hates you, but you have to put up with anyways?
2. Have you already started back at school/if not, when do you have to go back?
3. Any songs/bands I should check out?
4. I'm bored, so whore me something of someone else's. Just for a change.
5. Comment swap? One of your stories for one of mine?

Comment swap-

If you wanna do the comment swap, just comment on Up In Flames or A Reason to Love.

Please, don't bother saying you'll swap if you aren't going to comment my story as well. >.<
August 5th, 2010 at 04:34am