Lying Jerk-Face!

"The closest friends you'll have are
the ones you'd take a bullet for, but
they're the ones you constantly feel
you could put a bullet in as well." -Alexander William Gaskarth

Yeah....that's so true. I am always craving to shoot my "friends" in the face. Yeah I don't have any real friends and the "friends" that I have are just....Ugh!

My step-sister is here and now I want to have some one shoot me in the face. Like she's always making fun of Disney channel stars and everything but Disney is all she watches. She'll start screaming if I turn it or something and she's the same age as me and not mentally retarded or anything.

And then there's boyfriend problems. Let me paint you a picture. I went out with Tyler for two months when "I" broke up with him. My friends were always bugging me about why I was going out with him because he's not the hottest guy in school. So I lied to them and said I didn't like him anymore so they would shut up and then they broke up with him without me knowing. All I know is before lunch we were going out in after lunch we weren't.

Then he gave me the cold shoulder until May. We broke up in December. He wouldn't let me talk or explain and during all those months he said he dated me out of pity and my friend told him too (She told him to ask me to dance at the Halloween dance because I was making fun of her because her guy couldn't dance and that's it). And he started spreading rumors about me too.

When I finally talked to him and explained he didn't even apologize or anything for all the rumors. He just said, "Whatever."

And I can't get him out of my head. Should I go after him or not? I'm so confused.
August 5th, 2010 at 07:43pm