I Hate My Father (Some cursing) ((Major rant)) ADVICE NEEDED PLEASE! (((Question)))

I don't understand why he has to be so rude? I told him I didn't want ice cream because every time I eat it my stomach hurts so I think I am lactose intolerant. He snaps on me and tells me to stop being such a pain in the ass. He told my mom to meet him in the spot where we got the ice cream because thats where he was with the car then he told her to turn and walk a little bit and then he snapped when we ended up in a totally different spot because he decided to not give my mom complete directions.

Well father, with everything you put us through as kids, just leave. You hate us so much, stop coming home. You say my mom is a dumb ass, then file for a f*cking divorce.

Every time I have said that I love you and that I care about you has been a complete lie. You are a d*ck to me, my sister, and worst of all my mom.

You are grumpy, and rude, and we are lucky when we catch you in a good f*cking mood. You b*tch when things don't go your way. You complain when I don't act the way you want me to. You hate me because I am not your perfect child. You know what, you hate me so much, kill me! Let me die! I f*cking hate you anyway.

Leave me to f*cking die then.

Advice any one?
What do you do when your dad is being a d*uche?!?!

P.S.--> I apologize for the long title, and the obnoxious ranting.
August 8th, 2010 at 05:37am