It saddens me that Bill Kaulitz is prettier than me.

I might've spelled "Kaulitz" wrong, but I'm not much of a Tokio Hotel fan so... Sorry guys! BUT, I was watching some of swiftkaratechop's videos on youtube and he mentioned how he thought he was a girl at first, and I was like, "Me too..." and then I looked at pictures and was like, "Damn, that guy has a dick, and he's STILL prettier than me."

Moving on.

Does anyone watch "Psych" on USA?? I AM FREAKING OBSESSED WITH THAT SHOW. I will marry James Roday.

Image
Is he not just so adorable??? I love him.

Also, I JUST got the computer in my room recovered from a virus, so I like, transferred my thousand+ songs to it and was like "shweet. back in business." Today is day 2 of having it and I'm already getting warnings and virus threats. I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING! So, everytime I say I don't want to update and buy spyware, this Viagra website, porno website, or adult website pop up. It's sooo annoying, but luckily I'm not SCARRED because they have the little "Are you sure you wanna enter this site?" And I'm like "GAH CLOSECLOSECLOSE!"

My pores grew. Isn't that great?

I really don't know why I'm posting a journal. I seriously have NOTHING to talk about. Someone suggest a good story? :D
August 8th, 2010 at 08:49am