Day 9 — Someone you wish you could meet

I know I will get made fun of for this, but I have wanted to meet the Jonas Brothers since eighth grade.

Dear Jonas Brothers,
You guys are truly inspirational. You sing about stuff that matters, not sex, drugs, and cars, and all that crap. You sing about love, and heartbreak, and appreciating life. Your music has helped make me the person I am today. Your music took a large part in my high school career. You have helped me get through heartbreak, deaths, injuries, bad moods, good moods, and basically everything. You do so much for your fans and we are forever grateful. I have loved being able to know what you were doing at all times through out the tours with twitter and like everything. I loved being able to see you at Good Morning America in 2008. And I loved your concert last summer. I went July 14th and 15th. You are amazing to see live. I had so much fun. Not only did I have fun going to your shows, but I had fun watching your youtube videos, dancing to your music, and simply being your fan. I would like to thank your for being so inspirational, and simply amazing. You guys are so talented, and I love you so much. I don't know what I would have done without your music in my life for so long. You need to know that even though you will not be making much music anymore and you probably won't be going on tour anymore, I will always be one of your biggest fans. I love you so much, and I can't wait to see what you guys come up with in the future. Thank you for everything you have done for your fans, and especially for me.

Sincerely,
Devoted fan
August 8th, 2010 at 06:01pm