Writing frustration.

Ugh.I've started writing a new chapter for Scream To Be Heard,but to me it doesn't quite fit with the chapters I already have.Probably because it's told in Jack's POV kind of..it's not first person,but it's like his thoughts and actions only,pretty much how the story has been so far.It feels weird writing for him because I'm so used to writing for Alex and it being all depressing and difficult for him.I'm kind of at a dead end in the chapter right now though,because I want to incorporate a conversation with Alex into this chapter,but I want it to be from Alex's perspective,but then I want it to skip back to Jack.The problem I have with this is that it just feels sloppy and I'd have to label it Alex's POV or Jack's POV and I really don't want to do that,but I think it'd be confusing if I just skipped around without doing that.This is really,really bothering me,so the chapter's not gonna be up for a few hours,and even then I might take it down and re-do it.I just don't know right now.I hope I can fix the issues I have,but I like how the chapter is,and I don't want to change the context,but this conversation I want in here is killing me.
August 8th, 2010 at 08:26pm