Ugh!!!

I absolutely, incredibly, honestly HATE it when I'm writing a story, absolutely loving it, when all of a sudden, something happens with my microsoft word and it's gone. Just like that.

I just lost about 1000 words on one of my greatest ideas in a while, for no reason. Before you ask, yes, I had been saving it. I was doing everything right, being extra careful, but no.

Because I can't write anything good and keep it!

UGHHHH!!!

This has happened before, with one of my stories named "Momma's Boy". I had to give up on writing it, because it just frusterated me so much. It was the perfect entry into the story, just the way I wanted it, which is extremely rare.

It's the exact same with this story. It was exactly the way I pictured it. But, no. Of course my stupid computer has to f*ck up and lose it.

I'm aware this is just random venting, but I am just so frusterated right now.

In other news, summer is half over. I still haven't been able to really concentrate on one story. Will I ever be able to?

I don't know. I'm starting to seriously doubt it.

I don't want school to start. I do, in a way, because I love school and my friends and this is my final year of high school, but I don't want the endless hours of homework, the only being allowed to see my friends on weekends so I "don't get tired", and the constant pressure to be super-smart.

What are your feelings about school?

Thanks for listening to me rant, haha

Love,
Miranda
August 9th, 2010 at 01:38am