Michaela's Top 40!

So... I've been thinking: I completely disagree with the top 40 list. I never agree with it anyway... so... yeah... I don't really like any of the music on there (With the occasional exception...)

So now I'm just gonna make a top 40 list of my own!

Except... mine is gonna have more than just music! It'll have a countdown of the top 40 best things (in my opinion)


Starting with #40: Trauma Team! (It's a Wii game... tons of fun! Who doesn't like to virtually use an endoscope?)

#39: The weather! (Because... well, it's been beautiful here the past few days :D)

#38: Google! (Where would we be without it?)

#37: Facebook! (Because it's so much easier to click the Like button than it is to actually say you like something)

#36: Guardians of Ga' Hoole! (Book series by Kathren Lasky... one of my all time favorites)

#35: That needle trap in the middle of Saw 2! (The only trap in all the movies that actually made me shudder)

#34: Chicken Soup Books! (Because we all need that series where everyone can spill their guts about all kinds of things...)

#33: Edgar Allan Poe! (Need I say more?)

#32: Stephen King! (One of the best horror novelists of all time!)

#31: James Patterson! (Well... duh)

#30: Evanescence (Moving on to the music category...)

#29: Three Days Grace (It's not too late, it's never too late...)

#28: Epica (Completely worth a listen, definatley an interesting genre!)

#27: Boogie Wonderland~ Earth, Wind, and Fire (Come on, we all need a disco number in our lives!)

#26: The 80s (Enough said)

#25: The winter olympics

#24: The summer olympic

#23: The Junior olympics (I was in 'em!)

#22: The Special Olympics (Don't laugh... it really is a good idea with wonderful intentions...)

#21: dshban (Youtube him... funniest Austrailian guy ever!

#20: The Saw Movies (Just all of 'em in general)

#19: Mocha Frappes (From McDonalds, of course

#18: Those awesome teachers that you'll never forget

#17: Roleplays! (I'm addicted to them! :D)

#16: The Spyro games

#15: The Sims!

#14: Roller Coaster Tycoon!

#13: Call Me... What A Shame... Second Chance (All by Shinedown)

#12: Universal Studios & Islands of Adventure (Orlando, FL)

#11: Busch Gardens (Somewhere in Georgia... can't remember where)

#10: Washington DC

#9: The Spyro Forum on FanFiction (R.I.P. Now dead forum :'( You are missed)

#8: Zumba (Because... well, it's fun :D)

#7: Writing

#6: Money (Well... yeah. Who doesn't like money?

#5: The Droid (Dad got one!)

#4: The Strange Familiar (They were on America's Got Talent... I voted for 'em, cause I was a fan waaay before they were on the show!)

#3: Vampires Suck! (Thank you, geniuses that came up with that idea!)

#2: Fast rides (Roller Coasters in particular!)

#1: My friends on this site! (Yeah... I gotta mention you guys :D *CoughcoughTylercoughcoughMidnightWingscoughcoughTheJourneyCountscoughcough*)

So... yeah! Well there ya go! My top 40, all laid out for the world wide web to see!

~Michaela
August 9th, 2010 at 06:28pm