My daddy didn't like him much. (I'm back to editing! :)oh, and questions!)

So, I have about a week until school starts (senior year!). This weekend is my nieces birthday (eight on the fifteenth, God I feel old.) so I'm probably gone to Raging Rivers (a waterpark) on Saturday for her party. Then I start school on the nineteenth.
I actually have no idea why I said that, thats not what this journal was intended to be about.
Anyways.
I decided to get back into editing. I find it relaxing. I've also gotten back into polyvore, but were not talking about that right now.
Here's some of my new edits.
Image
This is actually a picture of me, taken by myself. Obviously. I was bored and had just gotten home, and was like, why not? :)

Image
The words on here are lyrics from the song If I Die Young by The Band Perry.
"If I die young bury me in satin
Lay me down on a bed of roses
Sink me in the river at dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song "

V The original picture. Found on Photobucket.
Image

That's really all the edits I have for right now, but I can definitely edit pictures for you if you want, just link me to them!

I guess I'll do some questions, since I have nothing better to do.
1. How do you like the edits?
2. How are you today?
3. What color should I paint my nails? (random, but I could use help)
4. Link me a picture to edit :)
August 9th, 2010 at 09:38pm