Day 10 — Someone you don’t talk to as much as you’d like to

My ex, Cal.

We were together from early January to late March I think, and then like a few other times sporadically. You meant a lot to me. You made me laugh and you constantly told me how much you cared about me. You were always sweet, and very funny. You always knew how to cheer me up when I was upset and you knew how to calm me down when I was mad. I can’t say you always knew the right thing to say, but hey people have flaws. You don’t exactly know how to talk to girls. That’s cool. Nbd. But you did know, most of the time, how to make me feel better. You knew how to make me feel beautiful. You said cute things a lot of the time. You really were sweet. We fell apart. You gut busy and you didn’t have much time for me anymore. You didn’t like it and neither did I. I miss you. We were more than a couple, we were best friends. I talked to you about everything. You knew stuff no one else did. It sucks that we didn’t really have a lot of time for each other. I do miss you, and I kinda miss the way things were. We decided our break up was for the best. You got really busy and then all of a sudden we just stopped talking. We talk a little bit more now than we used to, but we need to talk more often. I miss my best friend.

Sincerely,
Hopeful Ex
August 9th, 2010 at 10:24pm