I can't think of a catchy title but click here, okay? (Comment swap/whoring/other stuff)

I got new glasses on Friday! :D I actually really like them, so I may be wearing them a bit more, instead of just contacts. What do you think, dears?

Image

Sigh. Today was such a Monday. Classes this year seem to move more quickly though, so hopefully it'll be summer again before I know it.

Spanish is turning out to be one of my favorite classes this year, but it may have something to do with the cute boys I sit by... I'm gonna be upset when we get a new seating chart in there. :/

In Creative Writing, we're doing this really odd thing, where we have to write a story by using checks and only checks. I don't know what sort of plot line I'm going to think up for that. It seems kind of hard, but it should be fun nonetheless.

I went to the dermatologist today. It was kind of awkward because I had to take my shirt off and put on this weird paper vest thing, but whatever. They gave us some free samples, and if I'm not allergic to them or anything, we'll get the prescriptions in a few days. I'm glad because my acne is really bugging me lately.

Anyways.

A Reason to Love, Up in Flames, Where the Road Ends, Keeping You a Secret, A Series of Fortunate Events, The Forgotten Secrets, Reinvent Love, Ashes in the Stars.

If you wanna do a comment swap, comment on any of those. Preferably something that has been updated recently, but it's your choice. :)
August 9th, 2010 at 11:40pm