ANSWERING THE UNANSWERED....

I'm bored so Imma answer all these unanswered questions I found on this site. O.o xD

1. Why does your gynaecologist leave the room when you get undressed?
A. Privacy. If they don't have to look at any more skin then they already do I guess they shouldn't.

2. If a person owns a piece of land do they own it all the way down to the core of the earth?
A. Yes.

3 . Why can't women put on mascara with their mouth closed?
A. I bet they can, it's just they don't think they can.

4. Is it possible to brush your teeth without wiggling your arse?
A. Since when do people wiggle their arse when they brush their teeth?

5. Why is it called Alcoholics Anonymous when the first thing you do is stand up and say, 'My name is Bob and I am an alcoholic'?
A. Because the people outside of the group don't know who you are.

6. If you mated a bulldog and a shitsu, would it be called a bullshit?
A. Sadly, yes.

7. Why are they called stairs inside but steps outside?
A. Because there's only a few of them. Therefore you only take a few "steps" to go up them.

8. Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?
A. There's a light in my freezer. o.o

9. Why does mineral water that 'has trickled through mountains for centuries' have a 'use by' date?
A. Because the minerals get angry being in a plastic prison and revolt after a period of time.

10. Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp no one would eat?
A. They're preparing for when the toaster gets really old and that horrible crisp setting is your only choice for perfectly toasted bread. The other ones would do nothing.

11. Is French kissing in France just called kissing?
A. No, it's called some weird french word that literally means "Kissing with the tongue." Bonus, if you say that to someone in Austria you'll be forced into a blow job.

12. Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, 'I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink whatever comes out'?
A. A baby cow.

13. What do people in China call their good plates?
A. Fancy plates.

14. If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of a coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?
A. Because he doesn't have the proper materials.

15. Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?
A. Because that would be awkward.

16. Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs!
A. Why doesn't Mickey stand on all fours? Why doesn't Donald the Duck fly? Its a cartoon, that's why.

17. What do you call male ballerinas?
A. Ballerinos.

18. Can blind people see in their dreams? Do they dream??
A. Yes, and yes. There's this dude called God. He makes things happen.

19. If Wile E.Coyote had enough money to buy all that Acme crap, why couldn't he just buy dinner?
A. Because he spent it all on the acme crap.

20. Why is a person that handles your money called a 'Broker'?
A. Cause they make you Broke.

21. If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
A. Confusing.

22. If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?
A. That, my friend, is horrendous.

23. If a man is talking in the forest, and no woman is there to hear him, is he still wrong?
A. Probably.

24. Why is it that when someone tells you that there are over a billion stars in the universe, you believe them, but if they tell you there is wet paint somewhere, you have to touch it to make sure?
A. Because we can see the stars. Wet paint just looks like gloss paint.

25. Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup?
A. Yeah. I mean they still know what the alphabet is, right?

26. Why do they call it an asteroid when it's outside the hemisphere, but call it a haemorrhoid when it's in your ass?
A. Because when the Asteroid lands it's a pain in the ass, and when you get a hemorrhoid the pain is out of this world.

27. Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him on a car ride, he sticks his head out the window?
A. That's because you need a breath mint.
August 10th, 2010 at 12:17am