Day 11 — A Deceased person you wish you could talk to

Grandpa,

I miss you so much. I have regretted the fact that I didn't show you how much I love you since the day you died. You were one of the greatest men in the world. You always looked on the brighter side of life. You always made me laugh, and when I was younger, you were more like my dad than my own father. You taught me right from wrong. Your impatience made me appreciate life more. You left so quickly. When you passed, everyone was devastated, until we realized you aren't suffering anymore. I hope everything is ohkay up there. I hope you are enjoying being with your family and friends again. We miss you so much down here. I miss the times when I was younger and my mom went to work and we went to that store by Babies R Us and you always gave me a hot dog for lunch from there. I realize how wrong that was now, but it was still fun! Oh, and I loved the slushy cokes you always bought me. I will never forget your secret ingredient in the pancakes. We still use it, and I always will. I miss you so much. I miss your laugh and I miss everything you did for me. You were a great grandpa and everyone loved you. I miss you so much. I wish you were still here, but I know you aren't suffering anymore. I still cry every once in a while simply because I miss you. I hope you are ohkay where you are and I hope you enjoy where you are now. Thank you for everthing you have ever done for me. I love you.

Sincerely,
Miss You Dearly
August 10th, 2010 at 10:16pm