If you can't take the heat then stay the heck out of the kitchen, Opinions

Okay, so there is one thing I find very funny. You know when people post very opinionated journals? And they voice strong beliefs and enable comments? Okay, so if you disagree with what they say, then they get mad, yell at you, or delete your comment. LMFAO. I don't know why that is so funny to me, but it is.

If you don't want people voicing their opinions, then don't enable comments. You put yourself out there for people to disagree each time you post a journal. Not everyone is going to like what you have to say. Or maybe they just want to put their thoughts out there. But you end up looking silly when you get mad and retaliate childishly. At least I think so.

It's like the facebook group "Smash or Pass". It is really popular. It is basically where thousands of people go and post their pics, and other people voice whether they will 'smash' or 'pass' them. If you don't want people saying 'passsssssssss', then don't post your pic. Cause everyone is not going to like how you look. I don't care if you are the epitome of sex. Some people still will pass you.

Ugh. I had something else I wanted to put in this journal, but I forgot, so FUUU.

Anyways, what do you guys think?
August 11th, 2010 at 02:53am