I can't say I'm supprised/Swapsies/Questions.

G'evenin' fellow Mibbians, how is everyone?

So let us jump right in alright?
Where to begin, where to begin.

I'm happy to see that the journal has finally sparked up some excitement, don't you agree? Okay, so most of it is just conversational fighting, but none the less it's something. I remember when I first joined Mibba I didn't even know there was a journal section for a good... four months. How pathetic, I know.

Moving on because no one cares about those muffin tales of mine.

So my best friend and I already have plans/tickets to go see Escape The Fate in Philly in like... late September but guess what. She has a "cheer game" so she doesn't want stay for the whole concert, only a few songs, so she's not tired for the next day. Now don't get me wrong I love her, but seriously, seriously!? We've wanted to see ETF for forever now and now she's just gonna bail because she has to cheer the next day? :\ Poops on her.

No one cares about that either, I know. You're all waiting for the swaps and the questions.

I haven't updated in forever, hence I suck.

SWAPSIEEEEEE!
Okay, you know the deal, comment first, make it a good one, blah blah blah.
Yeah? :3
You can check out any of my stuff and I'd love you forever.

Questions
1. Do you like muffins?
2. What is your favorite breakfast meal?
3. What is your favorite magazine.
4. Do you think people should stop flipping their tits at little things?
5. Haii :3

Everyone, sleep tight tonight. <3
except for you because I f*cking hate you.

Image
You said it best, Goffa.
August 11th, 2010 at 03:55am