Update info

Hello Everyone. This is my first journal. Not very exciting. Anyway, I wanted to start this because I have a habit of filling my author's notes with stupid little stories or things that are going on in my life. I decided to stop doing that and start a journal. So if you want to know what's going on with the stories or stupid things going on in my life, this would be the place to find it.

It's really upsetting that I had this whole thing written and I thought that it had been posted, but it didn't take. Asshole.

Anyway, let's start with some story news.

ATR: I have this planned to end at chapter 55. so we have a few chapters to go. I'm so happy that everyone liked this story so much. It's taken me six months to get as far as I've gotten, and probably a month more until it's completed.

SOA: Ok. So this story is almost over. About 5 more chapters. Maybe. There won't be another sequel though. Sorry. But I'm sure you'll be happy with the ending.

JMIC: There will probably be about 20-25 chapters of this story. IDK. So it's almost done.

I'm hoping to get those three finished by the time school starts. I'm not so sure though. I do have a few stories lined up to put in their place. One is an M-Preg. Would anyone be interested in reading that?

But I'm not going to start posting any new stories until all three of those are done. I'll just start pre-writing somethings. Which I've already done. I've started five stories. Three of which will be mentioned later.

Cl: this is gonna be my new fave story to write. So, this will probably last into the thirties. Not positive though. And ok, a few (two to be exact) have guessed right about Cali. I want to let you know before Sydney knows. I just can't keep you in the dark for so long. So, be on the look out for the info. KK? And yes, Sydney is the girl's way to spell it, but I don't like the other spelling.

TT: Obviously, this story just started so there isn't much to say. Some people have been asking if True is going to end up going for Carter or Monroe. I've already written the step brothers in love story. Step-Brotherly Love. Pretty straight forward title. So no, True/Monroe isn't going to happen. K? ok. But there are going to be some twists and turns. Don't think it's going to be straight forward. It won't be.

Anyway, on to possible stories.

I started Here With Me a while ago, but found that I just couldn't keep with it. It's the sequel to Seasons Change and part of the There's No Penguins In Alaska trilogy. I had written about 10 chapters of it and then didn't want to write it anymore so I deleted it. I actually went and took a look at the file a few days ago. For some reason I only have 5 chapters. I'm thinking of changing it anyway. But if you want that to be one of the stories I write then tell me so.

Also, I started a sequel to Untainted. Cameron is the star of this one. He's the son that Kayden and Aiden adopted in the end of Untainted. So, once again, tell me if you think it's a good idea.

Another was the M-Preg that I mentioned. I don't have a title yet, but while I was in school last year, I wrote about 17 chapters and it's not complete. They have yet to be typed and probably need some work, but if you want it, then I shall write it.

I have about 8 ideas, including the ones mentioned and five that are started.

I hope that I can provide good stories worth reading for the next...well, until I die.

***

In other news, I had KFC a few days ago, I started to feel really sick a few hours after eating it.

I went there and then went home. And I ate, obviously. But not that long after I started to not feel good. Like I was so tired and I felt like my bones were trembling. And I was sick to my stomach. Bleh. And KFC commercial came on and the slogan is S-O S-O G-Double O-D Good. You know. And I said. "F*CK YOU KFC!!!" My mommy laughed at me. I didn't think it was funny though.

***

My friend's baby slobbered on me today. She's only seven months old. I was holding her (Ariana/baby) and she set her head on my shoulder, and her mouth was by my armpit. I had showered and deotorized so it wasn't a problem, but then she just started slobbering. Then she tried to steal my glasses and she pulled my hair out. It's ok though because she's a super cutie.

***

I'm reading a book. It's called Thinking Straight by Robin Reardon. It's about a boy named Taylor who has these super religious parents. He tells them he's gay and they ship him off to this place that rids people of their sins. Or something like that. He has to stay there for six weeks without his boyfriend, Will. I'm only half way through. It's really good though.

***

Usually these will be a lot smaller. But I just had to say all of that stuff. Sorry.

Ok. Big huge rant and waste of time, over.

Bye.

KB
August 11th, 2010 at 07:52am