well hello mibba.

haven't done one of these in awhile because well I've kind of been avoiding this site recently.

I'll attribute that to the fact that I have no time to write because I'm such a procrastinator.

but also, mibba can sometimes be a downer.

when I used to spend all my time on here, half the time I was looking for something to complain about and the other half was wasting my life on the forums. I think the real reason I let mibba go for awhile is because this all feels like some popularity contest. and I mean really, you guys, this is a writing site.

you join mibba to read and/or write.

you shouldn't waste your life on the forums like I did for basically two years. because there you will succumb to looking for things in your life to complain about because it seems like everyone is complaining about their lives and they get sympathy for it and then it's a vicious cycle. (at least that's how it was a few months ago.)

I started looking for things to complain about and eventually I did feel horrible about myself and a few words of sympathy doesn't make up for that.

so, mibba made me the pessimist I am today.

I spend minimal amounts of time on the forums and I wish I had the time to update some of my better stories because you know what, writing something you think is great and then having people agree that it's great is the best confidence boost this site has to offer.
August 11th, 2010 at 09:04am