Pissed Off

The other day I went to Kings Island with my cousin Jessica and my ex boyfriend Ben. Ben had been trying to ask me out for about a month but I guess his feelings changed -_-.

The whole time we were there he was like favoring my cousin and it was pissing me off because he was ignoring me. He'd be like 'Hey Jessica let's split a pretzel.' And he was going to make me pay for them. And then one time we went on a ride with out my cousin and he was like all over me. I told him I missed the old days when we were going out and he said yeah me too and he asked me out. During the ride he kept his arm around me and shit like that and when we got off he ran to Jessica and put his arm around her and kept holding her hand. I was like 'WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!'. Later on I got really pissed and I wouldn't talk to him and I could hear him talking to Jessica about coming over to me. When he walked over to me he fucking wrapped his arms around me and kissed me and was like 'What's wrong? Are you jealous? Can't I like more than one girl?'. I got so pissed I eventually told him to get the fuck away.

I don't know what the hell to do with him. Can anyone give me any advice?
June 11th, 2007 at 01:09am