A Random Rant About My Life & Other Things.

Hallo peoples.I'm really tired of my life. It's been very hard since around May of 09. I got a half brother. Found out my dad cheated and then my dog died. I've been helping raise my half brother. My mom does everything to help him. He's only 5. I'm really tired of my dad. He calls me names and it hits me really deep. My parents never call me names unless they're playing,but he wasn't. I'm tired of being called a freak by my dad. My mom calls me a bitch even though she's playing. I'm really tired of not going anywhere because of him. My mom sees that but isn't doing anything about it. I probably have been out of the house and went somewhere like 9 times this summer. I miss school. It was my escape place even though I dread it! My half bro. is really bad and a pussy. He's like a little girl. He barely passed freaking kindergarten. He wants to be the ONLY child though.:/ When he came to stay with us for the first time for weekend he was cussing,spitting and biting. My mom slapped him up in the face.XD And broke those habits really quickly! Now He lives with us. His mom(A whore/bitch) gave him up in court. Who does that?! Not a good mother. She use to let her boyfriend abuse him. So nows she a unfit mother! But she has another son. He was treated a lot better than my lil bro. So he acts up to get attention. My dad is a pushover. but not with him anymore!XD So now I stay home watching him when my other siblings go out places with my mom. Another thing that sucks is my full lil brother has a girlfriend! Not cool.TT^TT Oh well. It's kiddy love! Well school starts on the 18th. I'ma go to 8th grade!X) Another random thing is that I really am getting obsessed with Tokio Hotel! Well they did help me through the hardest time of my life. I really admire them. Bill is just so beautiful! I really can't compare to him! Tom is just amazing at the guitar!(I play it a little) Georg takes better care for his hair than I do for mine! Gustav is just so adorable! Well, I really cant go one day without listening to them. It's hard not to listen to them at all. I dont know how I'm going to survive school! Well,thats all so far.:/ And I really cant wait for my dad to realize what he did was wrong and hurtful. Plus soon he's going to see how much this is really affecting me. He sees what I show,but not what I feel. For some reason my parents are still together?! I tell my mom if she doesn't love him lets leave. But I know she does and plus I would cry and be really sad. I love my dad,but I still feel a little hate for what he did. Sorrow,hate,and sadness sorta rules my life now. I talk to FightinTheUrgeToLuvU on mibba/quizilla and guitarXdeath on quizilla. They're some of my closest friends. They're really epic and awesome!:D Check out their stories!:3(Just so you know I can change attitude quickly. And Nein I'm not bipolar.)

D: That's my rant of randomness and life.
Lebewohl(Farewell/goodbye)
August 12th, 2010 at 02:39am