Sleeping on 13-year-old mirrors

I've noticed how most of my journals start with me not being able to sleep. Well, right now, I'm not trying to sleep.

I don't know why but I was in a really bad mood from about 3am to 3pm. I got mad at mibba members at around 3, fell asleep for three hours, woke up to my sisters(no, not mine)alarm clock and couldn't stop sneezing and had a stuffy nose. So I was just really cranky when I went to babysit and if you know anything about that you'd feel bad for the kids.

I hate how people think that because I'm 13 I don't care, don't think, and don't understand. Everyone expect me to be a stereotype 13-year-old that loves lip gloss, dresses, and top 40. I'm not.
But when I say that and say I like more rock they expect me to ether be a trouble maker or depressed. I male just as much trouble as any other semi-responsible kid. And I am not depressed.
People just can't seem to get that you can not categorize me. Yeah, I like Breaking Benjamin and Linkin park. But I also like nevershoutnever(not hard core), common, and Regina Spektor. People who actually know me can't put me in a category ether.

I don't know where this is common from or if it's like taboo to ask but what ever happened to the people who basically took over journals? You know people like Doctor Mad hatress Alef(?) and Electric goat(I don't know if there users changed)? Not that I'm complaining, just wondering. I used to actually be scared to make a journal just for fear that they would comment and no matter what it was about I always found it rude or insulting. I guess I was intimidated by them? But I was just wondering if anyone knew what happened(or if you are them).

I want a battle fish. My friend Quinn had one. He put It against a mirror and it died fighting itself.
August 12th, 2010 at 07:39am