Day 13 — Someone you wish could forgive you

Once again, Dear Father,

I honestly wish you would forgive me for not being the perfect daughter you want. Everything you say to me is rude, annoying, mean, and sometimes hurtful. You make me feel like you hate me. Every word that comes out of your mouth to me is usually a complaint about me, a form of insult, or just an asshole type remark. You make me feel like shit. Like I'm not wanted. You make me hate you. I hate the fact that I hate my dad, because some people don't have dads but I would gladly trade mine for none. I know that sounds horrible but sadly its the truth. You are part of the reason I hate myself so much. You make me want to curl up in a ball and cry sometimes. Why do you constantly make me feel like shit? Make me feel unwanted? Make me want to just run away and get away from everything. I just don't get it. I hate the fact that most people can proudly say they love their dad and they can say it with a smile. I can't. I hate the fact that we can barely even be civil. You make joke around, but you are an asshole. You don't even know. You make me feel like I am the worst scum on the earth.

Sincerely,
The Unwanted Child.
August 12th, 2010 at 10:46pm