It was good to have you, for the time being.

So many emotions, so much hate, dread, cooped up into one body. One mind. Throbbing pain in my head. I cant handle it anymore, but i dont know what to do to change it. One thing leads to another, as will this journal entry. you most likely wouldnt understand, im not making to effort for you to. so read on or X out.

Im simply just there to fill your empty void.
My bestfriend. She loved you. She worried about you. She cared for you. Past tense. She called you annoying. She hated you. You came to me. I helped you through the pain she caused you. You complain about getting hurt so many times. Yet you still run back. Present tense. She texts you, for the first time in a long time. You're ecstatic. You cant contain it so you tell me. You're happy you have her back, i say "im happy for you." i say "its about time." But thats just a facade, just an act. Inside. Hurt, pain. No worries, because i know whats ahead of me. You'll forget about me soon enough. Im talking to you, all your talking about is her. I promised you, ill get you guys the way you were. Me, on the sidelines. Not that you care, of course. Because you have her back. No messages, nothing. Not anymore.

I then realized, i was just there when she wasnt. Just something to keep you going until you got back what you really wanted.

Im happy for you guys. Im happy i was there to help you through your tough times. My time is up now, i had you for the time being.

Goodbye, nice talking to you.
August 13th, 2010 at 07:01am