The Maine's fall tour.

I am so fucking mad it's not coming anywhere near me.

I don't mean to overreact, but this meant quite a lot to me. It would be the first real tour where I could spend time talking to Garrett. And I could see I Can Make A Mess and Carter Hulsey. Both of those artists are extremely talented, and I would love to hear them on this tour.

But yeah, talking to Garrett. At my Evening With date, I met him and I wasn't nervous at all. Now that I know how comfortable I actually am talking to him, I'd like to spend some time having a real conversation. There's so much I want to talk to him about. I don't care if it ranges from his favorite movie to what goes through his mind on a daily basis, I just want to have some sort of memory that would mean a lot to me.

This tour is perfect for that, because a lot of fans will be preoccupied with Chris Drew and whatnot. I want a picture with Garrett, and another hug from him. I want to tell him in person what his band means to me, and how his personal thoughts and positivity have helped me. I want to tell him how inspiring he is to me, and I want him to understand that he has succeeded in his life goal,

"More than anything, I just want to show people that life isn't all that bad and no matter what happens there's always something good, and you'll find that somehow."

He, along with the rest of the band, did that for me. I can't thank him enough, because without him or The Maine, I would have probably tried to kill myself again, and succeeded.

So, I'll stop spazzing out now.
August 13th, 2010 at 07:01pm