i'm an honorary aussie as of yesterday =] (comment swap!)

Yola, buds! Yesterday, my totally amazing cousin that lives in Australia came over to my house, and it was a kinda big deal, since I haven't seen him in 9 years. A long time, huh? So we had all this Afghan food, and we played basketball in my backyard, and just joked around with each other. He came over with my three other cousins, all of which I love to death, and all of which are older than me (I'm the youngest/shortest cousin). So here I am, a 14 year old girl, with my gigantic cousins that are 20, 22, 23, and 25. Oh, and my older brother, who's 16. They're all HUGE!! Like, I'm only 5'2 and a half, but all of them are between 5'9 and 6'2. I felt so small =[. So anywho, back to the original topic. My Australian cousin is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!! He is probably the funniest guy i have ever met. He kept me laughing the whole time until my sides hurt. And he can do all these crazy accents, he kept talking like an Indian guy, and then used his aussie accent, oh, it was EPIC! I miss him already =[ Oh well, only another nine years until i see him again!

Questions:
1. Have you ever wanted to go to Australia?
2. What is your favorite sport?
3. Have you ever tried Afghan food?

My Answers:
1. YES! OF COURSE!
2. soccer <3
3. Durr I'm 50% Afghan
August 13th, 2010 at 08:41pm