oh jebus.

Isn't it just the best thing in the world when you feel like watermelon and Ray William Johnson are your only two options? 'Cause yeah, I've got that and I must say I'm fucking loving it.

None of you know this - and very few of you care - but recently my friend moved. It's not too far, but apparently it's far enough that I'm at the bottom of her priorities. And she's not just any friend, she's my best friend. Actually, she's my only read friend. Since she's moved, I've talked to all you Mibbians more than her. It's a pretty shitty feeling.

Worst part is, she's replaced me with her damn boyfriend. I get it, love, whatever. It's not something I've ever felt towards a guy, so I can't exactly empathize, but I get what she means when she says she misses him. But it really stings when she tells me we can't hang out because she made plans with him. Mostly because he's my only other friend that really understands me.

This leaves me to watch episodes of Equals Three, listen to the Apple Store Love Song on repeat and hope for somebody interesting to come along on this fine website. I've also made it a goal to memorize the song Doin' Your Mom by the end of next week.

That was equivalent of a rant, ladies and gentlemen of Mibba.

So long and goodnight.
August 14th, 2010 at 05:32am