"I'm Like Delirious"

So it's 3am and I felt the need to write something in my "journal".

I'm like delirious so sorry if what I say doesn't make sense.

You guys know when you don't drink but you feel drunk? Yeah it's pretty cool. I love it when I have it.

And is it bad that sometimes I get super dizzy for no reason? I'll just be standing still and then it'll hit me like a baseball bat. Or I'll be eating. Or running. Or talking. What do you guys think?

But let's be more interesting. How many people can lick their nose? I can't. How many people can lick anything for money? I can.

"I've never told a lie, and that makes me a liar." Yeah I was watching All Time Low: Straight To DVD. Isn't that kinda ATL: STD? Like Sexually Transmitted Disease? I like the part where they talk about Matt being a peodophile :) I'm just creepy like that.

Period. There. I said it. The word a guy hates. I think when I get older I'm gonna do what that lady did in the commercial where she needs to buy tampons but needs to watch her bike and the guys won't do it.

Also here's a short list of things that irritate me:
1) My mom and step-dad. -No need to emotionally abuse your kids dude. Seriously. I fucking cry all the time. I cut too and never wear long-sleves or stuff that covers them and you've never even notice. If you did you haven't said anything.

2) People chewing loudly. -You can close your mouth and be quiet dumbass.

3) My cat. -He tripped me down the fucking stairs once.

So my male friend gave me the list of how to get rid of a boner and then he said, "Never think about family though or else it'll be exteremly awkward."

Questions:

1. Any advice on how to deal with emotional abuse?

2.Am I the only one who hates their cat?

3. I'm in the mood for jello. You in? ;)

Thanks for listening to my delirious-ness rant.
August 14th, 2010 at 09:13am