Dude, I am soooo drunk!

Yeah, no, not really, I just think it's funny when people post journals claiming that they're drunk yet their spelling is entirely correct. Yeah, for sure you're drunk, darling.

I just came back from my friends eighteenth and to be honest I wasn't going to go because there were a couple of people there who I did not want to see since they both hate my guts and would probably make it their aim to make my night an absolute poo.
But only one of them was there! And she is absolutely nothing without her partner in crime! Therefore, my night was good but then again... even if her little rat of a friend was there I would just ignore them anyway because I am mature... :D

but there was this reaaaally hot guy there tonight (gorgeous - blue eyes, brown hair, nice face, amazing smile) and he went with this girl who is rude to everybody, who acts like a spoilt brat, etc. PLUS SHE HAS FAKE HAIR. Well, extensions... and while I don't have anything against people who wear extensions... well, I have something against people who wear cheap, split end extensions that look ridiculous. Anyway, he was with her and then I got over it & just had a good time dancing and stuff and then he came over to me !!! Introduced himself. Asked me to dance. Took my drink and put it on the bench. Took my hands, began to dance.... and then called his friend over to boast that he was dancing with some girl who was pretty... drunk.

LOL.

Okay, I was drunk but not that drunk. So, I just put my hand on his chest and gave him a quick shove away. Goodbye, gorgeous looking boy. Go approach some other chick now. And he did. And then he approached another. And another. And another.... until he had done the rounds with every girl at the party. He approached me again and I pushed him away again.

It feels good when you can tick off guys like that. GOODNIGHT, WORLD!@
August 14th, 2010 at 05:42pm