Internet Balls.

You guys want to know what 'internet balls' are?

It's when people grow balls and say all kind of stuff on the internet that they know good damn well they wouldn't say in real life, face to face with a person.

It really irks me. Do not go all internet warrior on me and try to be smart and insulting. And am I referring to journals mostly. I see so many journals of people checking other mibbians on shxt. Like opinions.

If someone said something like 'rap is fxcking ignorant to me' in real life, you would not go all Krunk on them and try to get smart with them over their opinions.You would maybe voice your opinion, but I bet my bottom dollar it would be said with way more kindness than you use towards mibbians. Because one of these things would happen. .

A) You will get your face slapped off.
B) They will say "Who the FXCK you think you're talking to, bxtch?!"
C) People will think you are mean and snooty booty, so you will have no friends. Or very little of them. Or people will talk about you.
D) They will say mean things and gossip, and 'flame' you with all their friends, and your feelings just might end up hurt.

I am not saying that no one has balls to say things to people's face. I am not saying that all people on mibba say things that they wouldn't dare say in real life. But I HAVE seen SOME people on here who are extremely rude and inconsiderate, and I just don't see them having the guts to raise all that hell in real life. Cause let's face it guys, that kind of shxt just doesn't fly in real life.

So before you treat someone like shxt on this site or anyone other one, just think; would you say that kind of insulting, anger-triggering type of stuff face to face with them where they just might lose it and slap your lips onto the sidewalk?
August 15th, 2010 at 12:22am