Parodies rock!!

I’m so wanting to go see Vampires Suck. I’m going to see it with Alex Wednesday after we get off work. I’m not sure if we’re going to drive together after meeting up at the store, or if we’re gonna meet at the theater, yet. He was acting like he used to act around me before he knew that I liked him. He was hanging around me a lot at work and was telling random things again. It’s not a date or anything; it’s just two friends seeing a movie together. So this brings me to the question of: what do I wear? I don’t want to dress up too much or anything that would make him think that I thought that it was a date or something. But I don’t want to go in something ratty looking either. So I need an outfit to wear, figure out my makeup, and how I want to do my hair. It’s to my shoulders, wavyish, and blue on the top, purplely at the ends and a brown color for rest of it.

My brother’s 21st birthday’s Sunday, and his roommates are throwing a party/ bbq for him on Saturday. Well, I’m going to be staying for the party, but I don’t want to look like a dork or a kid or anything. I want to wear something nice for this too. Any suggests for this and the movie outfit?

I want to try wearing something to the movies that will make Alex see that I’m not just another girl, that I’m someone that could be more then a friend for him. I think I still like him. I want to just run my hands though his hair, to tangle my fingers in his curls, to bite, like, kiss, suck on his soft lips. I want to feel his hands on my back, hips, my arsh, everywhere. Yes, I’ve lost it. I want to get him to kiss me again. How do I do this?
August 16th, 2010 at 07:13am