so put that in your juice box and suck it! bihh! ;D

Alright guys, so I got my cellular telephone todayyy! The FedEx guy rang the bell, but just left the box at the door...if he would've just stayed like 10 seconds longer...I would've gave him a hug hehe! :D

Yeah, so my phone is really small, but that's okay because so am I. LOL! But it sucks because I only get 200 texts a month & i already sent 12! gahh! D:

Any who...my lovely mibba peeps, I kinda have a problem...a guy problem, so if you're a guy skip this part. So my boyfriend told me that he kissed his ex girlfriend last night. There were no words to describe how I felt, I wasn't quite heart broken...more like disappointed in the fact that he did that. And I'm really glad that his sister was there because she slapped him, and was just like WTF are you doing?! God, I love his sister....but that's not the point. He apologized but it didn't seem legit you know?

And to make matters worse, I told one of my best friends Julia about it, and she started to start to him and he said to her,"Do you think I wanted this to happen?! NO! so fuck you!" So right there, that's when he crossed the line! My friend Julia, has helped me and this guy through so much shit it's not even funny! So for him to be talking to her like that, was not freaking right.

Julia, my friend, said that he did end up apologizing her, but it didn't seem like he meant it. She also thought that I should break up with him just in case he might do it again. But after all the stuff me and this guy have been through I couldn't do that, and even when me and him aren't going out we flirt all the time! So I just told him that I forgave him, just so we could put this behind us.

Although I forgive him, I just felt like he thought he would tell me, he knew I would be kinda upset, but then I would get over it, and take him back just like always. But he said that's not what he thought though.

Gahhh, I'm not sure....any advice guys???

Oh, and for some reason I couldn't finish my one shot that I started today....bummer, I know...it could've been really good...Maybe I'll finish it tomorrow. :D

Reece's Peaces for now guyyss! ; ]
August 17th, 2010 at 02:51am