I like you.

I like your warm chocolate brown eyes that I could quite possibly met in.
I like your shaggy chocolate brown hair that's all messy and cute.
I like your smile that makes your face light up.
I like your goofy laugh that brings a smile to my face and manages to make me laugh too.
I like your height because you're taller than me.\
I like our hugs because they just feel right.
I lke being in your arms, even though I've only been in them a few times; they make me feel safe.
I like your sense of humor because you know how to always make me laugh.
I like your face, because it's really cute and I'd really like to kiss you.
I like how soft and warm your hand was that night that you jokingly placed it on my leg.
I like your voice because honestly, it's kind of hot and it's deep and I could probably listen to you talk for hours.
I like how we kind of have the same music taste so we can show each other different music.
I like how you live near Boston, because its one of my favorite places in the entire world.
I like how you say my name because it manages to make me blush.
I like how you have freckles on your face because it adds to your cuteness.
I like how you know how to treat a girl because honestly, most guys don't.
I like how you don't call girls hott or anything like that because you know it's disrespectful.
I like how your eyes crinkle up when you smile.
I like how you told me that I was very pretty, more than once that one night.
I like how you don't want me to leave when we webcam even though we barely talk sometimes.
I like how out going you are.
I like how you're a gentleman.
I like how you make up songs with my name.
I like your name.
I like the fact that you're smart.
I like how you don't like Justin Bieber.
I like the fact that you think tattoos are gross.
I likethe fact that we can make sex/sexual jokes.
I like how funny you are when you're overtired.
I like how you think that the Twilight series is hypocritical and... whatever else you said about it that was funny, because you were right.
I like how you're easygoing.
I like how your face looks when you're reading something.
I like how when you're reading something and you're really quiet and then you just burst out laughing.
I like how just thinking about you makes me happy.
I like how good you smell.
I like the stories you tell me.
I like how much you're on my mind.
I like the sports that you play.
I like how you're sensitive when it comes to some things.
I like how you like Taylor Swift.
I like when we're both online and you suddenly videochat me.
I like how you wear the same red bathing suit everytime that I see you at the beach.
I like when you tell me that I'm pretty or beautiful.
I like how gentle you are.
I like the fact that you wear Old Spice.
I like how you smell.
I like how you let me have your golf tee-thing.
I like how you make your handhearts.
I like how you tell me that you love me, even though you're joking around.
I like how your arms feel around me.
I like the way that you asked me out kind of.
I like how you put your arms around me when I sat on your lap in Graces locker-thing.
I like how your hand felt when I moved it to my stomach.
I like how you would squeeze my fingers back whenever I squeezed yours.
I like how soft your cheek was when I kissed it.
I like how short and sweet our kiss was.
I like how your lips felt against mine.
I like
August 17th, 2010 at 04:02am