Lather, Rinse, Repeat. [Comment swap and questions]

It's confusing to me why people keep posting journals and announcing that they are 'leaving mibba.' Why would anyone want to leave mibba? And really, what good is it going to do you anyway?

People on here seem to support other people. This website gives people a chance to express themselves through journals and through stories. People who let their entire self show through their writing use this site. I don't see how forcing themselves not to log on for a while will help them not be distracted or focus on themselves. This website is supposed to help you be you, not distract you from being you.

It just seems stupid. Mibba isn't facebook. It's not social networking. It's writing.

Anyway, today has been a long day. I don't know why though, I didn't really do anything. I bought college stuff and drove around a little bit. Why am I so tired? And lazy? I leave for school in the next few days, I need to perk my ass up a little.

Well, other than the minirant I don't really have much to talk about. I would like to suggest a comment swap on my story Horrid Thoughts with Hard Questions. I'll read anything you send, I don't care how long. You read mine and comment and I read yours and comment. It shall be much fun.

I HAZ QUESTUNZ:

1. Would you ever leave mibba?
2. Lookin' forward to school, anyone?
3. What shampoo/conditioner do you use?
4. Favorite store?
5. Favorite smell?
6. Comment swap?

See you puppies later.
August 17th, 2010 at 06:42am