You made rebel of a careless mans careful daughter.

I'm loving that song, that line is like..me. I've been told I've changed alot this summer.
I guess I've just had one of those days.
I don't know if it's just me getting sick, the fact that I feel like I'm losing my best friend, or if I'm just PMSing, but I really just feel like crying.
I mean, I'll be starting my senior year this thursday, so I should be happy right? Happy that I will get to leave this damn town soon. Everyone says that, says they can't wait to leave. For me, that would be a lie. I love this town. I love knowing my neighbors on both sides, across the street, and down the street. And knowing that my best friend is across the alley whenever I need her. I love driving down the street and knowing where everyone is by what cars are parked there. I love cheering "my" boys on at every championship, county, district, region, AND state, even if they don't win. My class has 12 people in it, we fight, but were basically a big family. I guess I just love this place, even if it is stupid and small. If i could stay here and still go to college I would.
One problem about this place.
My best friend is leaving. She leaves for college on Sunday. She's going to see her boyfriend on Saturday though. I'm happy for her, I really am. Well..I really want to be happy for her. He's a really nice guy. And I realize that he does live further away, and she won't see him for awhile. But, she thinks we'll see eachother all the time, so I probably won't see her before she leaves. She doesn't realize though, that even though we're only an hour apart, we won't see eachother alot. Once football starts I won't be going anywhere much unless it's on a big white bus. I'll have to keep my grades up for cheerleading, and I'll be at games every Friday night. After that? Boys Basketball and North Dakota winters. I go to every boys basketball game and most of the girls, and with the winters around here, if you go too far away you take a risk at getting stranded or getting in an accident.
But I guess things will get figured out. I just got frustrated, because all she can talk about her boyfriend. I feel like she's rubbing it my face though. Wait, who was it that set me up with the last ass hole I was with? Oh yeah, her.
But life goes on, I've cried about it, but I guess I just wanted to vent, needed someone to tell me that I'm not stupid for being like this.

<3Liz.
August 17th, 2010 at 08:07am