Blah blah. BLAH.

Mmmm. Special K cereal = yummy. I had a horrible dream that we had a few milk jugs in the fridge and my sister was drinking a little of each and kept on saying that they were all spoiled. D: Turns out the milk expired years ago.

I've been getting into the habit of waking up early since I got back from camping. So now I go to bed earlier and have more quiet time during the morning to do whatever I want on the computer.

I don't have to go to musical camp today (even though yesterday was sooo much fun) because my character (Henrietta, a maid who only speaks French) doesn't sing. Or dance. At all. So that's just fucking great for me. Join a musical and I don't even sing. Just speak five lines in French. Excellent.

SO. Comment swapping time. I decided it's my new favorite thing. Here are all my one-shots you can read (not all of them - since I have way too many - but mostly the ones I'd like comments on):

Born.
Six Feet Under.
Mad World.
It's All There.
Fly Me Away.
Seeing Grace.
Drown Me, Lovely.

Here's the fun part. If you comment on one of my stories, you get one comment in return. If you comment on two or my stories, you get two comment in return. Five comments? Five in return.

I'd prefer if you'd comment first though. Sorry.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that even though I say these are one-shots, most of them are just my stories that I only have the first chapter written for. So I'll probably be continuing with most of them.
August 17th, 2010 at 06:27pm