suck my d'ck romeo.

First things first, I'm slightly tipsy at the moment- if i miss spell something, I'm deeply sorry. Don't bother correcting my grammar romeo, I don't give a damn.

The past few days my life has hit me lick a rock, theres a lot of growing up I need to do. It was my seventeenth birthday yesterday, I went to Redcar with my family. That was great. Now today, me and my mam are back to normal- biccering and arguing as per. She says some hurtful things I have to say, and this time it really feels like thats the end of our relationship. I'm done. I literally have no energy left to fight anymore. She bitched to my dad saying I was too much of a goodie two shoes. Like I didn't know how to let go and have a good time.

Well, I'm fcuking sorry. Some people have better things to do than party. But sitting in my room alone, playing my music, I realised- I've become extremely distant from my friends in the past year. They're practically strangers.

Better now than later, I decided to contact one on Facebook asking if they wanted to have a night out down town. Of course, she was up for it. Then again-she always is. This was the time I didn't turn down her offer though, I'm seventeen now for christ sake, I need to experience a night on the wild side. Maybe a good girl gone bad kind of thing?

I'm nervous. I'm ignoring my mother. I'm not looking forward to going to work to change nappies and make bottles in the morning. Life sucks? Ayeeeee'.
August 17th, 2010 at 09:26pm