Bella is my Sam, and Mat is my... Erm, Mat.

Ben is an incredibly naughty Shire-ling. She owes you guys comments, which she shall return when she has the time. Due to her busy schedule, she is only able to log on at night/ in the evenings, when she is tired. I think she has the day free tomorrow, so maybe she’ll get them done then. So sorry for the delay, she’s a little scatty and busy at the moment. She loves you all, though.

Wales. We did the usual holiday stuff. Ice cream everyday, walks along the beach and pier, shopping, sight-seeing. I had to make it a little more camp, as, of course, life is always a musical, by singing The Trolley Song on a tram, and The Sound Of Music whilst on a hill. It was fun :D

My parents are convinced that a guy checked me out in the pub. He was about ten years old. Ewe. I’m into the older guys, not perverted little boys who probably have sick fantasies whilst playing with their Power Rangers. I’m not even taking about the good, classic Power Rangers. No, hell no. He fiddles with SPD Rangers.

Mibba, I need a word with you. I know I’m not exactly the nicest member, or the most helpful, and I’ve done my fair share of moaning, but I just want to say something. Why?
I don’t understand the drama or the fuss that’s occurred, lately. I don’t care why it happened, or how, I just want everyone to calm down, and smile. What’s the point of being angry or annoyed? There isn’t.
As far as personal disagreements go, just don’t have anything to do with each other. I know this makes me sound like a hypocrite, maybe I am, I just wanted to get that out there.

I had my hair cut. It’s nothing like I said. My mother and sister wouldn’t leave me alone until I chose something a little more sensible, so I opted for a more Carey-Mulligan-Pre-An-Education look. I love her, and An Education, so it seemed pretty awesome to do.
You know how people hate tax collectors? I hate hairdressers in the same way. Their fingers like razors, and awful smalltalk. It wasn't as bad today. Maybe I'll post some pictures tomorrow? Hm. If I find a camera.

I told her to do it like this:
Image

Carey Mulligan. Oh, how I adore that woman. She's spectacular, truly.

My sister is taking me to see Phantom! Her car was hit a while ago, and after disputes with her insurance company, and the other driver involved in the accident, she finally has the money back. I can’t wait :D

In a week’s time, it’ll be my birthday. The day before, I’m thinking of writing a large soppy journal. So, yeah, you guys get love and ‘thank you’s, plus news, I hope.

Bella, I love you! You're my Sam. I miss reading about you as much, but we still have messages. Your profile is beyond boss. You're hilarious with a beautiful personality. I just adore you.

Image
"I'm glad to be with you, Samwise Gamgee, here at the end of all things."

Mat Devine, you're great. I always look forward to speaking to you. You're so sweet, and so funny. I do love you.

Yeah, I suck a the moment. Sorry, I feel a little brain dead. I love the rest of you, too.
Story comments, messages, profile comments will be replied to and returned when I feel more awake.

This feels a little pointless. I just wanted to log onto Mibba, but I couldn’t be bothered to do anything. I think I’m going to watch a movie. Maybe Quantum Of Solace. Have a nice day!
August 18th, 2010 at 12:20am