Oh no! [Rambling and Questions]

I opened an umbrella inside! OH NO! I'm scared now.

That's bad luck.

What do I do!?

Ugh...

I'm on a packing rampage today. I've got boxes full of wonderful things that I'm taking with me when I MOVE OUT OF MY HOUSE. Ahh, the thought alone is just scary.

Well, honestly I mostly just bought new stuff. So my room looks like I never left. I don't feel like I'm moving out. I'm not really...I'm just living somewhere else. Does that make sense?

I'm not even close to being done, though. I have a lot of stuff left to shove into boxes and transfer. This is going to be a hell of a week.

I didn't do anything today except pack and play around on Mibba. It's actuallly kind of pathetic, no matter how cool Mibba is. I changed my layout, which I want to say looks cool, but it's actually kind of awful. I'll change it when I'm done being apathetic.

I wrote an entry for the AMAZINGLY LARGE glob of stories called Nothing Personal. It's pretty cool. My entry was written in all of ten minutes because I was flowing on emotion, so it's kind of...sloppy. But I like it.

Anyway, I have to get back to packing, I guess.

1. What grade are you going into, if you're in school. If you're not in school, what are you doing?
2. Do you watch True Blood? (and if so, we should gossip about it)
3. Do you actually floss?
4. What deoderant do you use?
5. Are you a tad bit OCD, like me?
August 18th, 2010 at 02:53am