Life is like the fiery pits of Hell. It always burns.

No matter what happens in life, it is never so bad that you should go and do something drastic. A guy or girl, is just another human being that will only be in your life for so long. Everything ends in on point or time. They will never, unfortunately, last forever. If they did....oh how this would be such a more peaceful and happier place on earth. Sure I'm only 14 and "Don't know how the world works" but I honestly think I have a pretty good understanding of it. I'm more or less venting right now, so trust me, you don't have to read this unless you just want to. Whatever you decide.
I know about suicide, drugs, death, how death can affect one person into doing something and making someone else leave you. I know how if you stay in your mind for to long it will eventually make you literally go insane. I've seen it. Life is rough, and I am not ready to face it. I don't want to grow up and I don't want things to end badly for me. Everything can only get better right? Well that's what they all say, so how can I be so sure. I don't know what life has in store for me, and I don't know what I want to do with my life. I'm not a planner, I'm a fatalist. I believe everything is gonna happen no matter what we do. We can only change so much in our lives before God (or whatever you believe in) takes control of it. The only thing we can do it let it take control, we can't fight what will happen. No matter how sad and depressing it is, we have to let things happen the way they were meant to play out and deal with it. No matter how hard dealing with the pain is, you can't let it get to you. It plays games with your mind, and sometimes it ends up winning. Don't let it get that bad, and don't let it win.
Sorry for the long and continuous rant on life, but I am tired of holding everything in. And I don't know any other way of getting things out.
Well if you read this, thanks, I guess.
-Brittany.
August 18th, 2010 at 09:29am