I'm Ready.

Hello to everyone reading this. Hopefully you're a reader of my stories and if you're not, you soon will be. I'm here to make a somewhat big announcement. It is indeed very obvious, I'm a fan of Avenged Sevenfold. They've grown to be like a second family, like brothers to me and to the rest of my Avenged family. Since the tragedy of December 28, 2009, I've been full on avoiding writing/reading anything to do with what happened. It just felt wrong and I was in no way mentally nor physically prepared to acknowledge what happened for a long period of time that didn’t involve crying on my part. But after almost 8 months, I’ve decided to do one thing I believe I’m somewhat talented for: write. So I am happy, sad, scared – yes, I must admit I do feel afraid despite the promise I’ve agreed to – to inform you all that I’m working extremely hard on pouring my soul, heart, blood, sweat, and tears in to writing something for the late, the great, the amazing, and the man who’s essence can never be captured – even by someone of the like of H.P. Lovecraft – The Reverend Tholomew Plague. Better known to the most amazing A7X family as Jimmy “The Rev” Sullivan.

You are forever loved, Jimmy. Stay with me through this seemingly final mourning process.

XoXo
August 19th, 2010 at 04:57am