Love The Way You Lie + QUESTIONSQUESTIONSQUESTIONS

"i still like u but i know that u hate me so im just gonna stay back away from u coz i know if i say anything to u at skool u will go to ur friends and bitch about me and tell shit about me, my love for you will never go away but ill try my hardest to stay away. i dont know how you will react to this but i hope that u will understand and know how i feel,k?"

This is basically something I really need help on. Apart from his terrible grammer, I really like this guy. I have for the past couple of years now,and I'm pretty sure somewhere along the lines I fell in love with him.
At the verrry beginning of the year, he told me (out of the blue) that he was still in love with me, and that this "love" would never die. Why is love in quotation marks you ask? Because I don't know whether to believe him or not. I have this theory that he likes my good friend ******, and he's using me to get her,because he always seems to be talking to her,but ignoring me.

The theory of my friend Kylie is that he simply is shy, and he really likes me,but can't tell anyone because he is,once again,"shy". The problem with this is that he is NOT shy. Ever. So I don't get why he'd be shy about something like this.

Catherine's theory is that because all my friends hate him,and all his friends like me,he can't let anyone know. She also thinks that maybe, because he said that he'd try his hardest to stay away, his hardest is very good,and that's all it is.

I know I may seem ungrateful for this,but theres more to it. He was quite close to ******* at the very beginning of 2008,but he drifted away from her. Then all of a sudden,he professes his love for me? It STILL might seem a bit strange, but I suppose my distrust comes from the fact that when we went out in September 2008 - Janurary 2009, he cheated on me three times. Which will probably explain my paranoia a little better.

I really do want to believe him. I know I'm young,but I love him. However,I also can't bring myself to believe that he hasn't got another underlying motive. He and ****** just seem so perfect, she seems so perfect for him,and I don't understand why he would want me.

So,here are some questions for you;
1. Do YOU think he's being for real?
2. What's your theory on whats going on here?
3. Ever had something like this happen to you?
4. What are you listening to right now?
5. What's your middle name?

Lots Of Lust,
millyMOCKTAILS_
# SEVEN THINGS I HATE YOU.
August 19th, 2010 at 01:36pm