Charities you MAY or MAY NOT know n.n Please Read [[:

Ello Readers [:

Some people may think " Oh, The world is so cruel. " or " People are so mean these days " But have you thought about the people who CREATED the charities we have today.? Around the world.. there is A LOT of helpful charities people may or may not know about. Some you may feel stupid to ask about. SOOOO I'll tell you about a couple that teens may know about.
[ b ] [ I WAS NOT paid or whatever, I just really like these charities ] !!! [ /b]

TWLOHA::
http://www.twloha.com/

Have you seen phrases like " LOVE IS THE MOVEMENT" or " Rescue is Possible" Or " Pick up the phone "..? TWLOHA stands for " To Write Love On Her Arms" Its a non-profit charity that helps people.. or teens that abuses drugs and alcohol or self abuses. Its basically a place of hope for people you lost hope and faith and think suicide is the answer. TWLOHA shows people that they aren't alone who deals with whatever they are dealing with. Like.. for an example... If someone is getting abused.. they might think pills are the answer.. or Abusing themselves is the answer or alcohol is the answer. TWLOHA shows and support that its not.

I <3 Boobies::
http://www.keep-a-breast.org/about

Did you know what " I <3 boobies" really is for..? You may think " I want those bracelets cause it says " Boobies" But its really for awareness in breast cancer. When you a shirt or whatever.. you are supporting Keep A breast. The non profit organization. breast cancer IS preventable. Keep-A-breast is all about staying healthy and knowing about breast cancer.
K-A-B also inspires people to have lifestyle choices that results a long-term health.

Beautiful Lengths::
http://www.pantene.com/en-US/beautiful-lengths-cause/Pages/default.aspx

Pantene has products that support People with Cancer. Pantene Beautiful Lengths helps grow hair so You can donate your hair as wigs. Wigs for people who have cancer.Pantene Beautiful Lengths product helps damaged hair so your hair can grow faster. You may not know.. but when people have Cancer.. they have chemotherapy which makes hair fall out. I know people.. GUYS that visit hospitals but shaves their head so the people at the hospitals don't feel embarrassed by their hair. People who do this, I give you credit. [:

Red Cross::
http://www.redcross.org/

The American Red Cross helps people in prepare emergencies. Like.. the Hurricane Katrina. They also have blood donations, Floods, and even helps supply for the war. Ever heard of Clara Barton from the 1881. O.O It starts from victims of war.. then victims of natural causes. Soon then, it expanded to the stop suffering. The American Red Cross 3 helps word wide. The time when Hurricane Katrina ruined thousands of homes.. The American Red Cross took a big part in helping the people who were suffering.

Thanks for reading <3 I hope this shed some light on your questions. I left Websites so you can get BETTER details xD

-XxJennixX <3
August 20th, 2010 at 08:51am