Day 16 — Someone that’s not in your state/country

Dear Anj,

I hate this distance! 5 hours away is too much! You need to come and visit me soon! I miss you right now. You are away at that summer camp place, and it’s so weird not talking to you everyday. I miss it. You are like my sister. I tell you almost everything. You probably know way more about me than you should. I know we have had our ups and downs but I need you to know that I love you and care about you. I will always be here for you no matter what you think. You make me laugh constantly. I feel like almost everything you tell me is hilarious. You always know how to cheer me up when I’m upset. You know how to act when I am pissed off. You know what to say when I am in a bad mood. You know when I’m in a bad mood, or even when the slightest thing is off. You know me so well. You basically can read me like an open book. You can never figure out what is going through my mind. I love the fact that half of what I do is like an open book and the rest is like locked up and hidden. I know I am a difficult person to figure out, but you have done it pretty quickly. We have been through so much together. I wish you lived closer. You help me with everything. Thank you for being such a great friend. I know you are always there for me when I need you. You make things so much easier when I talk about them, and once again, thank you.

Sincerely,
Appreciative Distant “Sister”
August 20th, 2010 at 01:56pm