tonight should be interesting ;D

...no really tonight should be interesting. But not like in a 'Winky Face' way.

You see, I'm sleeping over my best friends house. This girl and I have been best friends since the 6th grade, we're going into 8th grade in like 2 days..just saying, and during 7th grade we had a bit of a fall out. She was acting really immature, and I just really couldn't deal with her crap. But then we ended up talking again. Although, we didn't come back as close, we were still kinda close, you know?

I only hung out with her once this whole summer, and now we are hanging out tonight. Some of the things she says kinda annoy me to the point where I'm like, "chill, it's just a joke", or I think to myself, "Wow, so you really need to grow up."

Like, she's playful, but like really stiff at the same time. I remember i n7th grade where I said that I wish I could inject her with some culture. haha. Yeah, we're young, but I feel like she isn't exposed to as much as I am with my family.

So yeah, tonight should be interesting, hopefully loads of fun too...I mean her mom is pretty chill...sorta.

Kay, so if anyone watches Jersey Shore, you know how Sammi wears her hair? Long and just straight down? No bangs or any of that jazz? Well I was thinking about doing that with my hair. Currently, my hair is straight without bangs too, and ends right above my boobs, so I want to grow it really long like Sammi....So, tell me. Yes, or no?

Alrighty guys...I think that will be all for now...I don't leave for another hour, so TALK TO ME!...random commenters are the best. [;
August 20th, 2010 at 11:25pm