School Season / Sk8r Grlz / Comment Swap / Questions (The whole package, baby!)

The pressure of school starting, and the feeling where you get sick to the stomach, flushed, and basically excited/dramatic about a new, fresh year.

I don't know, I hope it's not just me, but throughout my life I was taught to give whatever I'm doing my best and to succeed. As in anything below a B, you will die. That's right, I've got 9 lives and I'm down to 5, baby. But anyways, I don't know what's wrong with me but I'm practically on edge about how I will do on my grades and I haven't even started school yet (besides my summer english literature assignment, and summer schooling.) It's been a wonderful (not) experience.

.//

Do you think seeing a girl skateboard is weird? Or at least, something you wouldn't expect to learn such a drastic thing? I mean, I've seen girls, mostly all of them riding bikes, and I've only seen two girls in my whole life skateboard. It's not that I hate biking, I prefer it and all, and it's just something to think about.

.//

Comment swap on either Has Faith Brought Us Back or Blood Curse. I haven't been updating lately (APOLOGIES!) since, obviously, school and the pressure and all that crap, but please comment swap? (: (I've never done a comment swap before, so I shall do it while I am available on the computer.)

So anyways, I will leave you all at where you stand and I will finish my japanese assignment that is due in about 9 hours, and possibly start reading the book I'm suppose to read for my second english literature assignment (lately I've been readings books BUT my second assgn.)

Shoutout: HAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY Kuya! It's his birthday so I'm screaming it out loud (:

Questions:
1. Excited? Nervous? What're you feeling towards the school season starting? Blah.
2. How was your vacation? Not boring, but not thrilling either.
3. Hoping what will NOT happen once school starts? Failing!
August 21st, 2010 at 08:33am