Bored and in need of something to do

I am really bored and have nothing really to do so I wanted to offer out my service to those in search of graphics. I have a form where you can fill out what it is that you would like. A few things that I have to ask are that if I make you something and you aren’t happy with it please say something. Most people just say “do whatever,” and honestly I hate that. If you have something in mind then please tell me because I can’t read minds and I more than likely will not go and read your story to figure it out myself.

While on the subject of stories I also am now requiring that the story be posted. More than half of the banners I have made have been for stories that haven’t been started and so more than half of my time has gone to waist because no one is using the graphics. I am starting to keep the originals of my banners and if you choose not to use one that I made you, or it has been a month and you have yet to use it I will be posting them for others to use.

And last thing is that if there is a specific person that you would like then try and find a gallery for them and post the link. It makes this ten times easier for me. If there is a specific picture that you want me to use then make sure that it is of good quality and a normal size. When pictures are ten times too big or small it ruins the picture some of the times to have to resize it, that and it is just extra work.

Sorry if I sound annoying or whinny but I am kind of tired of seeing my work not used. I do spend time on my graphics and I am still learning so give me a bit of a break.

Here are some recent banners that I have made.

Image
Image
Image

I am also always up for a good read so if you think I may be interested in your story then feel free to leave a comment below and I will go and check it out.
August 21st, 2010 at 10:31am