BLOODY HELL! ):

Is it so wrong to worry about your own mother? She's been off, getting piss drunk with this chick that's supposed to be her 'best friend',and her 'best friends' kids are running around,breaking things,screaming and yelling. Seriously,mum and I walked her and her kids home and then as they walk away she asked me what was wrong. So I told her. She refuses to admit she's drunk,and she's slurring and asking me why I'm judging her. I'm not judging her; I'm worrying. And when I told her that,all she said was great. I accidentally got dad involved in this,when I said that he agrees with me,and he didn't like Karen and her kids coming over and dominating. She was all like, 'Oh,so you think i'm a drunk?' and I was saying, "No! I said you ARE drunk,not you are a drunk!" And it's upsetting me. It's not like I haven't tried to do something about it.

I told dad that I didn't want anything to happen to her,or him for that matter. He told me that nothing was going to happen,and maybe I should just let her sober up before I could talk to her again. So that's what I'm doing. Watching The Hills (episode where Lady Gaga appears!) and eating chocolate, and Mibbering my problems away.

I mean it. I love my mum,and I love my dad. I'm not that angry teenager who hates their parents,and never gets along with them. 96% of the time,everything is sweet. But that other 4% scares me. Everything seems to be okay on the surface,to everyone on the outside. I have one friend who knows everything. Absolutely everything. I have my other friends,who knows bits and pieces. But I'm worried for my mummy. I couldn't ever live without her. We were walking back from taking Karen home,and she almost walked out in front of a car. She made,quite literally made my dad stay at home. She wouldn't let him be the one to walk Karen home.

I hate this pretending.
August 21st, 2010 at 12:50pm