Day 17 — Someone from your childhood

She would know who she was if she read this.

We used to be best friends. Inseparable. We met in preschool, we played soccer together, and cheered together for the longest time. We were constantly hanging out. Everyday was something new, but we always found ways to have fun. We were seriously the best of friends. I'm not sure what happened. We grew apart. You moved on to "better" friends, and now we barely say hi to each other. It's awkward now. You decided to just like stop being friends with me. Yeah, I'm fine with it now, but what happened? What did I do that was so horrible? You completely like kicked me out of your life. We have not had a normal conversation since like Freshman year. Now, we say hi and thats the end of it. I don't know what happened, but I kind of miss being friends with you. You were more like my sister. We did everything together. We were always having a good time. I'm not sure why all of a sudden things were changed. I honestly do miss being your friend, and I wish things were back to the way they were. I'm sorry about whatever happened. Well, whatever. It's done with now. I hope one day we can at least be civil and maybe have a normal conversation more than just a hi. We are going to be seniors in high school, this is ridiculous. Well, whatever. I guess I'll talk to you when you realize this whole thing was stupid, but you honestly were my sister.

Sincerely,
Extremely Confused.
August 21st, 2010 at 04:11pm