stop making your status about school, and go to freaking sleep!

Alright, so I start HIGH SCHOOL, tomorrow. I am nervous as fuhhh!

I'm wearing My black skinny jeans...which I got stuck in last time I wore them and tried taking them off, a plain light/bright pink short sleeve top, my black and white Converse, and my beige, corduroy messenger bag.

So about the title of this journal. Almost every one of my friends on Facebook have a status that says "skool tmwww! sooo nervous nd excited at the same timee! :)"....I mean you all know school starts for you tomorrow! Just go to sleep since you started complaining about waking up at 5 o'clock in the morning...LAST FREAKING WEEK! [when everyone got their bus passes]

I mean all I put as my status was, "M I R A M A R B O U N D! :D <3"...since that's the high school I'm going to.

But whatever....I'm super scared that I'm going to get lost. That's like the number one thing I'm scared of. I'm not usually the person nervous about not knowing anyone in my class....even though I probably won't since I only know one other girl going to my school. Luckily we have two classes together.

I think I'm going to call my best friend when I wake up....hehe, just because she's my best friend, and I didn't talk to her at all today! She called me, but my phone was downstairs, and when I tried calling back....twice...she didn't pick up. She might be sleeping...but for some reason, I feel like she's still awake LMAO!

Alright, so I have to get to my bus stop at like 6:15-6:20...AM! Which means I have to wake up between 5:15-5:30.... A freaking M!

Most of you are probably thinking, "Then just go to bed" Oh no, you see, I need to watch the season premiere of Keeping up with the Kardashians. Yes, it is that serious for me to watch it :P

I mean it's not like I'm going to be able to sleep anyways. My nerves are going crazy! It's like I have anxiety! haha! Plus, I listen to my ipod before I go to sleep...so yeahh. hahaha! xD

BTW my new favorite song, or song that I can't stop listening to, is Situations, by Escape the Fate....For some reason, I'm really interested in "screamo", music now. Another song that I can't stop listening to...well mostly can't stop watching the video for, is Knives and Pens, by Black Veils Brides.

Someone drop me a comment here so we can get to talking, kay? good!..

...PEACE!
August 23rd, 2010 at 04:01am