Some little things I need to get out.(fun facts if you will)

I Admit
That I am judgmental. I've told many people that there are a select few out there that I like enough to talk to and that a large portion of humanity is on my bad side. And for good reason. People suck. I admit that I tend to feel I am better than other people. I'm a bit of a narcissist. I will talk about people. But I don't know many people who don't. I'm loud and obnoxious. Rude and a hypocrite.

I'm just getting this out because people tell me this like I should be surprised. I'm not proud of it and no I haven't tried to fix it and I probably never will because it's me and those who can deal with that are my friends.

I'm not rude to random people. I don't just walk up to you and say something rude and judgmental. There is probably a reason I don't like you. Weather it be the way you dress, how you speak, the way you do your make up or the way you act.

With in five minutes of meeting you I've already decided what I think and it's really hard to change my opinion of you.

I'm the queen of horrible looks at someone if I don't like them. And I talk behind their back as well as say it to their face.

I'm picky about everything. Food, people, clothes, colors. People mostly. I analyze every little part of someone before I decide what to think.

I just felt like I needed to get this out. Because today was the third time someone told me that I was a judgmental Bish... I agree...

Everyone judges even those who complain...

It's a part of life always has been always will be.

At least I'm admitting it...
August 23rd, 2010 at 05:12am